General Business Law Online
As a business owner you are regularly confronted by an array of intricate legal matters. You must jump through a lot of legal loopholes that affect every aspect of your business operations - from relationships with partners, resellers, landlords, customers, and suppliers to dealings with governmental agencies concerning taxes, licenses, and zoning requirements. "Developing an effective legal strategy for your business will help you to form the foundation on which to build successful relationships with customers, partners, and employees."
If you don't handle your business matters properly, you may become involved in a legal dispute. How you attempt to resolve your business disputes can have a profound affect on employee morale and your bottom line.
Lawyers can help you to handle the following legal matters that you're likely to encounter while starting and running your business:
- Deal with lenders
- Buy or sell a business
- Draft buy-sell agreements between shareholders
- Investigate and buy a franchise
- Choose and structure a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or limited liability company
- Draft partnership agreements
- Get licenses and permits
- Negotiate a favorable lease
- Create and adopt employee policies and procedures Name and protect your business and products
- Resolve contract disputes
- Represent you during all aspects of litigation
- Create and adopt customer-friendly policies
- Create enforceable sales contracts and other business contracts
- Resolve problems with customers and suppliers
- Protect your personal assets
Developing an effective legal strategy for your business will help you to form the foundation on which to build successful relationships with customers, partners, and employees. Whether you're a retailer, service professional, craftsperson, tradesperson, distributor, or small manufacturer, we can help you to create a legal strategy that will work for you.
statues related to general business Law
- Companies Act
- Carriage of Goods Act
- Bills of Exchange Act
- HirePurchase Act
- Sale of Goods Act
cases related to general business law
- joshua henry, leroy duffus & james gordon vs. crusty's bakery ltd
- robert joseph vs. david mckenzie
- cj's rent-a-car ltd. v. premium finance ltd.
- the companies act v. paramedics services (1981) limited
- norma butler v radcliffe butler
Click Here to find a General Business Lawyer