2. Installation of ZipLaw Package on Workstations
- Double Click on "My Network Places" Icon
- Double Click on the shared DVD ROM Drive - labelled "JZC07" - to access DVD
- Double Click on Folder "Win32" to open
- Double Click on Setup.exe - with Blue Monitor icon - to start setup
- As setup progresses, accept ALL default values by clicking on "Next" or "Yes" as the case may be Change nothing at all except to enter your name and Company where applicable
- Finally Click on "Finish" when it is shown. Some computers may advise that it is about to restart to complete setup, others may not. Change nothing - just accept default values right down to the "Finish Button"
To access installed program:
Go to the Start Menu, All Programs, then ZipLaw>the Law of Jamaica, a pop-up box will appear, do the following to access the Ziplaw Application:-
- Select the shared DVD ROM drive that the Ziplaw DVD is in from the pop-up, expand it and highlight “System” then press ok.
- Another pop-up box will ask “Where do you want to save your dockets” select My Documents from the pop-up box then click ok.
- Then a final pop-up box will ask “Location of public dockets” select My Documents from the pop-up box then click ok.
- Go to the Start Menu, All Programs, then ZipLaw, Jamaica>the Law of Jamaica