Real Estate Law Online
Buying a home can be complicated and confusing, even to the most experienced homeowners. So you can imagine the impact is has on first-time buyers.
When deciding to purchase a home, there are a few things you should consider:
- The geographical location you wish to live in.
- The things you must have in your home such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms as well as things you would like to have, such as amenities, proximity to schools and other establishments.
- The costs associated with maintenance and up keep.
- The homes resale value.
When selling a home, keep in mind:
- The time you will need to sell the property.
The amount of money you would like to make off the property.
If you are selling your home via a real estate agent, you must understand the arrangement thoroughly before committing yourself.
statues related to real estate Law
- Real Estate (Dealers and Developers) Act
- Real Property Representative Act
- Property Tax Act
- Property (Transfer) Act
- Property (Rights of Spouses) Act
cases related to real estate law
- victoria mutual building society vs. george wesley mullings
- vanda grant vs. errol tapper & ashley grant
- noel whitley vs. the attorney general
- sandra warner vs. ric michael warner
- juliet chisholm vs. glenford chisholm
Click Here to find a Real Estate Lawyer