In order to fully utilize the abilities of this website, we require that you register as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do the following:
- Post new threads on the legal forum
- Reply to other peoples' threads
- Edit your posts
- Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
- Send private messages to other members
- Set up a 'buddy-list' to quickly see which of your friends are currently online
- Access the legal quotation database
- Access the legal dictionary
- Access the legal humour database
- Set up legislative alerts
- List your biography in the lawyers/judges directory
- Access the subscription based databases
To register, you will need to specify a username and password, and a valid email address. Entering your email address will not leave you open to 'spam', as you can choose to hide your email address, and messages sent to you via email do not reveal your address to the sender in any case. The administrator may have configured the board to send you the final part of the registration process by email, so ensure that the email address you provide is valid and working.
If you are under 15 years of age you should not register for the ZipLaw forum.